Term of Use
Updated 20 July 2023
“Platform” means a website for the Endgame community that allows the community to participate in discussion forums.
“Visitor” means individuals who use or visit our Platform without registering an account
“Supporter” means individuals who are, or are seeking to become, registered users
2. YOUR AGREEMENT
You must be 13 years or older to use our Platform. Do not use our Platform unless you are at least 13 years of age. If you have reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then by accessing our Platform you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted to be bound by the Terms. If you are 13 years or older, but have not reached the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then by accessing our Platform, you agree that your parent or guardian has reviewed and accepts to be bound by these Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR PLATFORM.
3. YOUR CONSENT TO OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
4. REGISTRATION; PASSWORD PROTECTION.
We may make certain areas of the Platform accessible only to users that have a password. While you can visit the Platform as a Visitor, to access and participate in our Services, you must become a Supporter. For example, only Supporter can participate in the discussion rooms, see other participants who join the community and get the notifications. During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain information about you such as username, email address, date of birth, full name, location and password. You agree that the information you provide to us in this process is complete and accurate.
If you become a Supporter, and if you obtain a password, please keep in mind that we will treat anyone who uses your user name and password as "you." We will provide this user with all of the rights and privileges that we provide to you, and we will hold you responsible for the activities of a person using your password. Therefore, we recommend that you maintain your user name and password in confidence, and that you refrain from disclosing this information to anyone who might "pretend" to be you with respect to the Platform and your participation in the Services. Please notify us immediately if you suspect that someone is using your user name and/or password in an inappropriate manner.
5. OWNERSHIP; RESERVATION OF RIGHTS.
All information, software, videos, audio, pictures, logos, trademarks, and other content on the Platform or embodied in our Services, including all associated intellectual property rights (collectively, the "Endgame Content"), are the property of Endgame and its licensors, and protected intellectual property laws, or are used under the principles of fair use. Endgame and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Platform and the Endgame Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the material available through the Platform unless specifically authorised in writing to do so by Endgame.
6. GRANT OF RIGHTS TO YOU IN ENDGAME CONTENT.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, worldwide right to access, execute, perform, and otherwise use the Platform and Endgame Content solely for your personal use, and provided that you shall not: (i) licence, sublicense, sell, resell, distribute, or otherwise commercially exploit the Platform or Endgame Content; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Platform or Endgame Content; or (iii) reverse engineer, reverse compile, or access the Platform or the Endgame Content in order to build a competitive product or service. You may access and view the Platform and the Endgame Content for use solely as provided in these Terms, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, or otherwise use the Platform or the Endgame Content for any other purposes.
7. ENDGAME RULES.
As a condition to your use of the Platform, you agree to follow our rules ("Endgame Rules") set out below. These Endgame Rules are intended to ensure that all of our users can use the Platform in a safe, fun, and legal manner. In using our Platform or participating any Services, you will not:
- Upload, email, share, message, post, or otherwise transmit Submitted Content that is unlawful, obscene, vulgar, harmful, hateful, violent, sexually suggestive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or is otherwise objectionable. For example, don't share pornographic or links to such contents in discussion rooms or make comments that others will find offensive or hurtful.
- Share any material that impacts or invades the privacy of others, such as Personal Information, or other materials that reveal personal, private, or sensitive information about another person, without that person's consent. Don't participate in the practice of researching and sharing private information (sometimes referred to as "doxing") about another Endgame user, or cyber bully or harass other users.
- Submit falsified, confusing, or deceptive information during the registration process or otherwise, for example, in an attempt to impersonate or pose as another person, organisation, or brand. Don't create or use a username or other identifier on our Platform that infringes anyone's rights of publicity or privacy.
- Infringe anyone's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights. You may not share materials subject to copyright protection over the Platform without the copyright owner's permission, or without a legitimate "fair use" justification for the transmittal.
- Distribute material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other devices or methods that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or Personal Information.
- Use the Platform to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website, or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
- Use the Platform in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Platform or interfere with anyone's use and enjoyment of the Platform, such as through sending "spam" email or messages to other users.
- Use the Platform to test or reverse engineer the Platform. Do not attempt to find limitations or vulnerabilities of our Platform, or to evade filtering capabilities in our Platform.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through hacking, data harvesting, or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Platform.
- Use the Platform for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms. For example, do not use the Platform to violate any law, statute, or regulation.
8. MONITORING; REVOCATION OR SUSPENSION OF USE PRIVILEGES
Although we have no – and assume no – obligation to monitor activities on the Platform, please understand that we may employ filters designed to detect and block inappropriate content under our Endgame Rules. We reserve the right to request edits to remove any information or material, in whole or in part, that we believe, in our sole discretion, is incompatible with our Endgame Rules. IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT IN RESPONSE TO OUR REASONABLE REQUESTS, THEN WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TERMINATE YOUR USE OF SOME OR ALL OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES, AND TO REMOVE THE CONTENT AT ISSUE.
9. REPORTS AND COMPLAINTS
If you believe that a user has acted inappropriately, such as by violating our Endgame Rules, then you may report your concerns by contacting us as set out in Section 23 (Contact Us).
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
ENDGAME DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE PLATFORM, ENDGAME CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR WITHOUT INACCURACIES. THE PLATFORM, ENDGAME CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE PLATFORM, ENDGAME CONTENT, OR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. ENDGAME DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT MATERIALS YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE PLATFORM WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURES.
ENDGAME DISCLAIMS: (i) ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (ii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM (INCLUDING ENDGAME CONTENT) OR SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING INFORMATION THROUGH THE PLATFORM (INCLUDING ENDGAME CONTENT), INCLUDING HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE PLATFORM, ENDGAME CONTENT, AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL ENDGAME BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ENDGAME CONTENT, AND SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE OR ENDGAME CONTENT. You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim, or action against any third party arising out of such party's use of the Platform, then you will pursue such right, claim, or action independently of and without recourse to us.
12. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of our Platform, or your dealings with our Platform, please contact us by using the information below, or by other means of communication as described on our Platform: [email protected]